CIEMAT has its own free car parking
- From Moncloa: Arco de Triunfo, Avda. Arco de la Victoria (A6), Plz. de Cardenal Cisneros y Avda. Complutense.
- From M-30 y A6: salida Sinesio Delgado, siga Ciudad Universitaria-CIEMAT.
- From Barajas Airport: 12 km from city center.
- Head towards: Madrid - Avenida de America (A-2)
- Take A-2
- Exit M-30 Sur (A-4,A-42,A-5)
- Continue along M-30
- Exit 23 towards Sinesio Delgado - Ciudad Universitaria CIEMAT
|From Moncloa||From M30 and A6||From Barajas Airport|
From the airport the price is ~ 30 ¿. CIEMAT address is Avenida Complutense, 40
Public transportation in Madrid
For underground and bus the price of a single trip is 1.5 Euro and could be bought directly in the bus and underground ticket offices. A 10-trip ticket (metrobus) is available. The price is 9.30 Euros and can be found at the underground ticket offices, the tobacconists and the news-stands. This ticket is valid for both underground and bus. You can find broader information of how to reach any spot in Madrid by public transportation.
- Line 82. Paraninfo-CIEMAT stop. This is the best way to get to CIEMAT from the hotel area in Argüelles. The starting point of the bus line is at Meléndez Valdés, 72. See also the maps below.
- Lines F, G and U, Paraninfo-Telecomunicaciones stop.
- Ciudad Universitaria Station. Línea 6.
- From the airport, line 8, "Barajas-Aeropuerto", there are 2 stops:
T1-2-3 o T4. The terminals 1, 2, 3 and 4 are also connected by shuttle service.
Avenida Complutense, 40
28040 - MADRID